Contact Details for Nautical Training & Marine Services (NTMS)
Boat Licence and Jetski licence Instructor Gold Coast Qld
Phone Karla Del Herbert-Evans on 0412 550 570
To book a boat licence or jet-ski licence training and assessment also AMSA Exemption 38 courses now available.
Alternatively you can Email Karla
Or Fill out the Enquiry Form below.
Terms and Conditions
- Students must provide 24 hours notice if they do not intend to attend a course, or would like to transfer to another course and should they fail to give such notice they are liable for the full course fee.
- No refund will be made to a student who cancels or withdraws from the training without providing 24 hours notice unless there are valid reasons based on compassionate situations such as accidents, sickness and bereavement.
- NTMS (Nautical Training & Marine Services) reserves the right to fully claim any fees paid if a student gives incomplete or false information during enrolment; if a student’s enrolment has to be cancelled because of disciplinary reasons; or if a student leaves training without notice.
- NTMS reserves the right to charge a $50 administration fee per refund to cover accounting costs.
- NTMS will only provide 2 course date transfers to students without charge. If a student wishes to transfer the course date for a third time, they are required to pay the full course fee.
In the severe weather conditions training times and dates may vary.
- NTMS requires a minimum of 3 persons per course, so at times due to insufficient numbers courses may be postponed at short notice.
Nautical Training & Marine Services
Boat & Jetski Licence
Training and Testing Location:
Dry Storage Customer Lounge
Gold Coast City Marina
76 - 84 Waterway Drive, Coomera.
Gold Coast, Qld
Go to top of page
Your Gold Coast boat licensing instructor Karla Del Herbert-Evans (below right)
Karla showing how to tow a tube safely (above)
The Nautical Training Fleet (below)