Advanced Vessel Handling and Manoeuvring on the Gold Coast
Hours 8am – 1pm*
Object is to gain more experience at the helm.
Our one day boat training on the Gold Coast is tailored to you, typically we offer
- Personalised training
- Practical navigation and handling skills
- Practical training on your own boat, Karla is licensed to handle boats up to 72ft.
- Offshore navigation
Phone Karla for course details and available booking dates for Gold Coast boat training.
*Practical is weather dependant for area of operation and vessels limitations.
Please read our Refund policy regarding cancellations and postponement
Boat Gold Coast Magazine Editorials
Click to read latest editorials
- Learning the ropes with a customized instruction course
- Learning how to cruise with confidence
- Beyond the RMDL Essential Training Page 1
- Beyond the RMDL Essential Training Page 2
- Couples training to dock boat in local conditions
- Avoid Divorce – Nautical training course
Navigation Chart Plotting Course
One day offshore introduction to Navigation Chart Plotting course for advanced boat training on the Gold Coast.
- Navigation planning
- Understanding nautical charts and beacon to beacon mapping
- Understanding latitude and longtitude
- Understanding degrees and decimal minutes
- Plan a boat trip using nautical charts, GPS and way points
- Compass conversions
- Calculating distance, speed and time
- Fuel calculations
- “IALA” Bouyage system (bouys, marks and beacons)
- Tide calculations
- Lines of position, bearing, range and fix
- Set and Drift activities
Women on Water Programme
Offered by RIVIERA the internationally renowned luxury boat builders
Liaising biannually with RIVIERA, Nautical Training offers the WOMEN ON WATER PROGRAMME.
The Riviera Women on Water program aims to give women more confidence on the water by teaching valuable practical skills, such as ropes and knots, skipper and crew communications including departure preparations, berthing, anchoring and mooring, systems operations and safety management of ship and shore power, starting and stopping procedures and domestic onboard systems